Australian Carpet Cleaning Services Environmental Sustainability Policy:
Australian Carpet Cleaning Services is committed to demonstrating leadership in environmental and sustainability affairs in all of its business activities and practices. The requirements listed below apply to all of Australian Carpet Cleaning Services’ operations. Each employee, performing work on behalf of Australian Carpet Cleaning Services, bears a personal responsibility for the following objectives:
It is Australian Carpet Cleaning Services policy to comply with all Local, State and Federal Legislation requirements concerning the environment and with procedures agreed to with each of our customers.
In demonstration of the above commitment and as part of our continual improvement process in the contract cleaning industry, Australian Carpet Cleaning Services senior management team, together with its employees, aims to ensure compliance and promote sustainability through:
- Using sustainable business practices and processes that minimise waste, prevent pollution, conserve energy, minimise Australian Carpet Cleaning Services’ carbon footprint, minimise health and safety risks, and dispose of waste safely and responsibly.
- Conserving natural resources by purchasing and using environmentally friendly chemicals, materials & products.
- Using recycled and environmentally preferable materials, and maximise reuse and recycling opportunites at the end of the product’s life.
- Correct use, dilution, handling, storage and disposal of chemicals to minimise our impact on the environment.
- Striving to continually improve Australian Carpet Cleaning Services’ environmental management system and performance.
- Working with Australian Carpet Cleaning Services‘ supply chain to improve environmental protection and promote the use of environmentally preferable technologies.
- Being an environmentally responsible neighbour in the communities where we operate and act promptly and responsibly to correct conditions that may endanger health, safety, or the environment.
- Providing appropriate resources to fulfill these objectives.
- Maintaining equipment to keep air and noise pollution to a minimum. We work beside our customers to meet the changing legal requirements in regards to protection of the environment upon commencement of any contract. Furthermore, we will liaise with the relevant stakeholders and authorities with a view to putting in place specific procedures for the site.
- Every employee of Australian Carpet Cleaning Services must follow this policy and report any environmental, health, or safety concerns to Australian Carpet Cleaning Services management, who will take prompt corrective action.
These procedures, after being authorised by the customer as complying with environmental requirements, form part of the basic training programs to be implemented among all management and cleaning staff concerned with the site. Ongoing monitoring by Australian Carpet Cleaning Services supervisors and team leaders will ensure strict adherence to the procedures set down and become a benchmark for continual improvement.
For more information, contact us today!