Australian Carpet Cleaning Services was established in 1991, providing quality carpet and general cleaning services all over Melbourne. Starting out as a one man operation, positive word of mouth soon elevated the company and allowed it to grow. Since its establishment we have made continual progress, now employing more than 10 staff members. Our company employees complete all our work, we do not sub contract to others. Our professionally trained and certified staff members together with their experience and enthusiasm provide continuous superior services for all our clients. First Class services every time. We guarantee our cleaning services and invite you to read some of the testimonials from our customers.
Australian Carpet Cleaning Services has built and maintains a reputation based on integrity and superior performance. We are renowned for our reputation. Offering a wide range of cleaning services – domestic, commercial and industrial – we can propose complete cleaning packages to meet your specific requirements in the most cost effective way. We meet the high standards expected of professional cleaning services.
Our internal infrastructure operates effectively with the communications systems allowing us to be available 24/7, so we can act upon requests immediately and efficiently.
Australian Carpet Cleaning Services specialises in all indoor & outdoor cleaning and is completed by our fully qualified and trained staff members. Our services include:
- Carpet: steam cleaning and dry cleaning
- Floods: we offer 24hr emergency services for all flood work
- Hard floor/tiles – concrete: workshops, paths, driveways, patios & car parks
- Factory/Office cleaning/strip & polishing
- Builders cleans: to new units, houses, apartments, offices and factories
- House/unit/apartment cleaning
- Body Corporate Cleaning
Australian Carpet Cleaning Services is indemnified in all aspects of insurance and certifications. These include:
- Public Liability insurance sum $20,000,000
- Work Cover insurance under the accident Compensation Act 1985 with CGU Workers Compensation (Vic) Limited – Policy No: 6272641
- Occupation Health & Safety Standard AS/NZS 4801:2001
- Cleantrust Accredited (Formally IICRC Certified -Institute of Inspection, cleaning & restoration) –Carpet Cleaning, Restoration & Hard Flooring
- Construction Induction Cards – Every employee holds a current Construction Induction card for construction sites.